Monday, April 30, 2007

So many things to do, so little time. Story of my life!

I've been busy with my crafty purchases. My sticker maker is tons of fun! I made a lot of cute promo stickers. Now If only I would get some orders so I could send them along. Sticker ,making is very relaxing. Its therapeutic almost. My sticker maker came with 20 feet of sticker tape, and I'm almost out already.

I bought some shrinky dinks yesterday. I love playing with them. I made a bunch of pendants, then realized that I wanted to make them into necklaces, only to discover that I need more chain. It's a vicious cycle of supply buying. I'm only allowing myself to spend what I have in my paypal account to limit my purchases. I've bought alot these last two weeks. I've been feeling sad and shopping cheers me up =] So someone buy something so I can buy supplies!

Finals are coming up soon, I'm not excited. I just want this semester to be over already. I don't even want to go to my jewelry class tomorrow, and I usually love that class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.