Saturday, June 16, 2007

So after a few weeks of being busy at work, I have virtually no hours this week, which makes me upset. They cut everybody's hours. I now have 8. I hate when they do that. I'm going away with some friends in a few weeks and I'm trying to save up some money, in fact, i'm trying to save money in general, since I have very few expenses. This doesn't work if you're not making much to begin with. I feel as if every time I go out of my way there, it's never noticed. At least they cut everyone's hours. That makes me feel a little better....

At least I'll have more time to work on my jewelry, which is a plus. I have some supplies to use up, plus I want to buy some more shrinky dinks. And I'll be able to finally finish up my beach bag. Evey time I sit down to work on it, I get distracted! Hopefully my week will be productive and will result in a happy Etsy shop!

Here are some of my newest creations


1 comment:

ANNA-LYS said...

Hello Lisa,
Must admit the ring is a beauty!