Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I really and truly are going to keep up with this blog this time. I know, I know, I say that every few months and forget about this, but this time I'm not!

I'm going to post some pictures of the projects I made in class so far. I'm taking intro to jewelry design this semester. This first one is my first project, it's really just a giant squiggle. We had to make something with positive and negative shapes. It was my first time sawing / filing.

This necklace is something I made for myself. My second project is class was a pin, which I don't have a picture of yet. I made two overlapping clouds. I loved how the clouds came out, so I made a necklace. The project I'm working on now is a pair of earrings. They're not done yet, so I don't have a picture of them, but I will by next week. I hate soldering on jump rings. Very annoying and it took me forever, probably because I suck at it =]

No comments: